Nobody puts petroleum byproducts on baby at Beauty and the Bees!
‘Baby oil’ and ‘mineral oil’ sound nice, but they’re actually derived from petroleum, which is why we’ve created a safe and natural alternative.
Based on pure botanical ingredients, this soothing baby massage oil is infused with Tasmanian calendula and a 1% dilution of essential oils, for soft peachy skin and peaceful sleepytime.
5 things to know about our Calendula Baby Massage Oil:
- It’s handmade, totally natural and has a blissfully simple ingredient list.
- Based on premium olive and sunflower oils, it’s a beautiful way to bond with bub while soothing cradle cap and other skin irritations.
- We’ve enriched this pure baby massage oil with Tasmanian Marigold, the best skin healing herb in our repertoire! It’s been used for centuries to salve rashes, dryness and eczema thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and wound-healing properties.
- Enjoy the lush aromas of Tasmanian Lavender and Tangerine essential oils at a safe and gentle 1% dilution. These delicate oils help calm crying babes and induce peaceful slumber — for mums too!
- It makes a wonderful gift for parents-to-be; an Australian-made and 100% natural alternative to petroleum-derived (and awfully drying) mineral oils.