This hemp and honey shampoo bar is on a mission to heal the world! Starting with your head.
It’s specifically formulated for people with dandruff, eczema, psoriasis or sensitivities, free from scents and colours and packed full of healing fatty acids from Australian hemp.
Otherwise known as: The Creamiest Bar on the Market, Mender of Sore Scalps, Hemp Yeah I’m Healed!
8 things to know about this all natural hemp and honey shampoo bar:
- It’s handcrafted, totally natural and free from harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in “professional” hair care products.
- As a naturally solid cube, it lasts a looooong time. (Even longer considering healthy hair doesn’t get greasy as fast or need washing as often.) Less packaging, zero single-use plastics, and all the savings for you, oh frugal one.
- This healing bar is great for all hair types. But it’s especially useful for peeps with sensitive, reactive scalps (including babes with cradle cap).
- Listing the benefits of hemp seed oil take us all day, but in a nutshell, it contains wild amounts of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids which reduce inflammation, restore cell membrane integrity, and literally feed your scalp back to health. Hemp is extremely hydrating and growth-promoting, so if hair loss has been an issue, expect to see fresh new follicles, pronto.
- Fucus vesiculosus. Say that three times and keep a straight face. This seaweed ingredient has a tonne of benefits, delivering vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, antioxidants for a squeaky-clean and shiny mermaid mane.
- Deeply moisturising plant oils and butters such as coconut, olive and castor bring instant hydration and calm.
- And hey, we better mention that this solid shampoo bar is brimming with honey, too. But not just any bee juice, pure Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax from the remote West Coast wilderness. We’re proud to partner with R. Stephens, a family of apiarists who’ve been tending hives in the rainforest for over 100 years.
- With all this talk of wild beauty, it’s good to know that this low-waste and non-toxic shampoo bar is a big vote for the environment. It’s safe for you, our waterways, our wildlife, and our one precious planet.