This bestselling beer shampoo bar will cure what ales ya.
It’s filled with locally brewed craft beer, Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and warming spices for strong, shiny hair that bounces with health.
Fun fact: Sheilas and blokes who use this awesome natural shampoo bar have told us that they’re free from dandruff and a sore scalp in just 2 – 4 washes.
Size: 4.2 oz
8 things to know about this raw, rare and real Tasmanian beer shampoo bar:
- It’s handcrafted, totally natural and free from harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in commercial hair care products.
- As a naturally solid cube, it lasts a looooong time. (Even longer considering healthy hair doesn’t get greasy as fast or need washing as often.) Less packaging, zero single-use plastics, and all the savings for you, oh frugal one.
- This sweet beer bar works great for just about everyone. But it’s especially indicated for folks with thin, fine, oily or dandruff-prone locks.
- That’s because it’s packed full of locally brewed craft beer, which gently clarifies, boosts volume and feeds the hair and scalp with essential vitamins and proteins. Beer = wholefood.
- And that amazing aroma? It’s Pride of Ringwood hops, grown by our friends in Bushy Park. Flecks of this intensely fragrant herb cleanse the scalp and banish the yeastlike fungus which causes dandruff. Hops also contains silica for strong, flexible hair.
- Essential oils of nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger give a gentle warmth that stimulates your scalp and senses. Showertime just got spicy.
- And hey, we better mention that this shampoo bar is packed full of honey, too. But not just any bee juice, pure Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax from the remote West Coast wilderness. We’re proud to partner with R. Stephens, a family of apiarists who’ve been tending hives in the rainforest for over 100 years. Honey is nature’s beauty wand; smoothing and soothing and bringing the shine.
- With all this talk of wild beauty, it’s good to know that this low-waste and non-toxic shampoo bar is a big vote for the environment too. It’s safe for you, our waterways, our wildlife, and our one precious planet.