Eggcellent Egg and Lemon Solid Shampoo Bar
Remember when Granny cracked an egg and worked it through your hair as a natural shampoo / conditioning treatment? I do, and I LOVED how it left my hair shiny and soft.
So it's back to the future with this fabulous EGGCELLENT shampoo bar
Handmade with super orange rich free range eggs from Tasmania...the centuries old moisturizing smoothing way to stronger, thicker, healthier more manageable hair, with shine and body.
Rich in high quality protein, vitamins like A, E, & D, and fatty acids, Egg yolk is fabulous natural hair conditioner because of all these concentrated nutritional components.
* Acts like a natural moisturizer and hydrates great for dry hair
* Softens and smooths the hair
* Gives body and natural shine
* Adds strength to the hair follicles and can help make the hair roots stronger, and hence grow stronger thicker hair, faster.
* Helps damaged, brittle hair and helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
* Vitamins A and E in egg yolk help control hair loss problems
* Antiseptic Lemon and Lemon Myrtle essential oils can help with dry scalp/dandruff too.
Love love love!I have fine, graying hair thatâ€™s become dry and fragile.This shampoo is a game changer.My hair is as soft as a babyâ€™s and as strong as an ox.I was using the beer shampoo which is also great but this is a bit moremoisturizing while light on my hair.I also use the beer conditioning bar every other wash.Great products!
Love it! Husband and I are both using it our thinning greying hair. It’s softer, and shinier as promised. Less breaking too. Really love it. I can go three days between shampoos with this.