Eggcellent Solid Shampoo Bar & Honey Silk Conditioner Pack
- Solid Eggcellent Shampoo Soap Bar
- Solid Honey Silk Conditioner Bar
Use on hair, beard & body.
A natural solid shampoo bar & conditioner pack - rich in high quality protein, vitamins like A, E, & D, and fatty acids, Egg yolk is fabulous natural hair conditioner because of all these concentrated nutritional components.
* Acts like a natural moisturizer and hydrates great for dry hair
* Softens and smooths the hair
* Gives body and natural shine
* Adds strength to the hair follicles and can help make the hair roots stronger, and hence grow stronger thicker hair, faster.
* Helps damaged, brittle hair and helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
* Vitamins A and E in egg yolk help control hair loss problems
* Antiseptic Lemon and Lemon Myrtle essential oils can help with dry scalp/dandruff too.
Honey Silk Hair Solid Conditioner Bar
Australia's first 100% natural solid conditioner in a bar! Our Natural Beauty and the Bees Honey Silk Hair Conditioner Bar - for perfect hair naturally!
Super concentrated (over 130 uses based on short hair washed daily!) gentle,100% natural and long lasting, our unique Solid conditioning Bars give you a no fuss- no waste way to have healthy shiny hair without paying for water, plastic bottles going to landfill and choking our oceans, or polluting chemicals in waterways.
Great for daily use on all hair types including fine, chemically treated / colored / permed hair, with super mild eco/skin friendly ingredients, natural plant derived conditioning agents (no synthetic silicones), luxurious nourishing plant oils and butters, moisturizing, protective panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B 5) and herb infusion (nettle, horsetail) to promote healthy hair and scalp and moisturize and condition without heaviness / residue.
It took me a while to get the hang of using the shampoo bars, but after reading the FAQ section on the Beauty and the Bees website (I should have done that first - doh!) I finally got it right and now I love this shampoo. Not only has it reduced my plastic consumption drastically but I also have shiny, clean hair. It did take my hair a week or so to get used to it, and it does feel different, especially when wet (mine feels like straw - probably because it doesn't have the additional silicon normal shampoos contain) but after drying it is perfect. I use the apple cider rinse afterand love that too.