What is it?
A weekly deep cleansing treat, combining the purifying qualities of pure French clay with the soothing, moisturizing, healing and antioxidant properties of pure honey, green tea, Australian kelp seaweed, and Australian organic herbs/ flowers including marshmallow root and leaf, marigold, lavender, rosemary, chamomile varieties.
Throughout history, clay (argillaceous earth), has been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes and is the single most used natural health remedy in France today. As a cleansing mask, it increases blood circulation and oxygen flow, helps tissue to repair and regenerate, can be used in the treatment of acne, skin eruptions and eczema, or as an alternative to talc in baby care. In the bath it cleanses and detoxifies the skin, leaving it smooth and silky. It is antiseptic, healing, remineralizing and rebalancing, especially for dry sensitive skin. Eczema sufferers report excellent results from the use of clays. Beauty and the bees face masks can also be used as body masks / wraps. We supply a full recipe leaflet with every product supplied - sold by weight rather than volume due to the varying minerals / oil content (enough for up to 12 treatments)
Ingredients and benefits:
|pure clay powder-clay is mined at Pontoise - near Paris, a region of France famous for these medicinal and cosmetic clays||
mineral-rich, soothing, healing
|pure organic Tasmanian flowers, herbs - including marshmallow leaf and root, chamomile, marigold, lavender||
mix of fine herbs all chosen for their soothing, healing toning effects and ability to improve skin texture
mineral rich, healing, soothing
moisturizing, soothing, heals skin
Directions for use:
- For best results, prepare skin with a Seaweed Honey and Herb Scrub treatment
- Important: When mixing clay ( mix 1-2 teaspoonfuls with a little water/rosewater/oil ) do not use metal utensils. We strongly suggest the use of our mask brushes, which enable more even economical use and application.
- smooth onto face using a mask brush, avoiding eye area
- wash off after 10 minutes
- finish with Flower petal toning mist and appropriate Beauty and the bees moisture cream for glowing skin
My face felt soft and refreshed after using it. All natural products so no irritating chemicals like in other masks. Love it.