Rashes, scratches, and itchy dry patches begone!
This unscented honey and herb baby cream is recommended by a leading Hobart pediatrician (and chuffed parents everywhere) for soothing rashes and keeping bub’s skin healthy and supple.
Made with Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax, rich plant butters, and herbal oils of marigold, carrot and castor, it’s an age-old recipe for happy babies.
7 things to know about this Leatherwood Honey & Herb Baby Cream:
- It’s handmade, unscented and guaranteed free from synthetics, chemicals or colors.
- A leading Tasmanian pediatrician recommends all new parents have this healing cream on hand, while Hobart Private Hospital sends it home in a hamper with every newborn babe.
- Our recipe is inspired by generations-old wisdom about caring for delicate, tender skin with honey and herbs.
- Which is why we’ve filled it with Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax, to lock in moisture, create a natural protective barrier, deliver vitamins, antioxidants, antibacterial and wound-healing compounds, and impart a honey-sweet scent for instant zen.
- Combined with nourishing plant butters and oils like olive, wheat germ, sesame, coconut, cocoa, castor and carrot, this baby rash cream will be your new parental bestie.
- There’s some old school herb magic in there too, with Tassie grown marigold to speed up healing while banishing bad bacteria and fungus.
- This cream suits every baby, keeping new skin supple and fresh. However, it’s especially grand for healing infantile eczema, nappy rash, contact dermatitis, dribble rash and spotty bots.