Pet Shampoo Bars
You like to keep your skin and hair healthy and glowing with the very best natural chemical free skin and bodycare products for yourself, right? But you also want the very best healthy care for your pet, too. As Australia's leading producer of premium quality skincare products we have bow wow wowed to the pressure (sorry!) and the 100% chemical-free Pet shampoo bar that you all demanded is here. You got it! Chemical-free pet care is as important for animals as it is for us, since harmful chemicals are absorbed through the skin in the same way. Your everlovin doggie deserves it!
- rich in moisturising gentle waxes and oils
- especially for sensitive, dry, flaky skin
- fights pesky fleas with powerful natural essential oils including Tasmania's exciting new Kunzea and antibacterial Indian neem oil
- easy rinse lather for soft, shiny coat and healthy skin
- 100% biodegradable pure vegetable soap
- 100% chemical and detergent free - does not strip vital moisture and oils from coat / skin
Why use biodegradeable gentle soap instead of harsh synthetic detergents?
- Commercial shampoos (human or pet) contain many toxic and destructive chemicals such as the foaming agents sodium laureth sulphate and cocamide betaine. These strong chemical de-greasers strip the hair of up to 4/5 of its natural oils and eventually produce sore, dry scalp / skin conditions and irritate the eyes.Sadly these foaming agents are used because consumers seem to believe incorrectly, that a lot of lather means a shampoo is working well.
- Chemical detergents-invented only 50 or so years ago-are far less bio-degradeable than natural soaps (which have been used by humans and no doubt their pets! for literally thousands of years) and are harmful to marine life and the environment.
- Detergents pollute our waterways producing algal blooms that kill wild life - essentially doing exactly the same damage as phosphate laden laundry and household detergents.
- The same applies to 'conditioners', which closely resemble the fabric conditioners they started life as, in both structure and chemical content, and simply coat the hair with a form of silicone plasticiser to make it 'shine'.
We are not prepared to use these products and will not make them. Instead we make a rich, superfatted pure solid soap shampoo bar, traditionally handmade to a centuries-old formula. Using only the finest raw conditioning plant oils such as castor, olive and coconut oils which help retain the lustre, natural oils and softness in doggie's coat. These oils produce a rich, dense, creamy moisturising lather which gently cleanses without stripping natural conditioning oils, leaving your dog's coat clean, soft and shining.
Our bars are:
- bio-degradable and eco-friendly
- no synthetic antioxidants, optical brighteners, maturing stabilisers,hardeners sodium lauryl sulphate (lathering agents) animal products
- The colour of the bar directly reflects the natural waxes and flea chasing essential oils used to hand make it.
Users report that:
- when not stripped by detergents, coat and skin return to a healthy state, lubricated by their own naturally occurring oils (sebum)
- dry, sore, flaky skin conditions (often aggravated by the drying synthetic products used before) improve almost immediately as the skin and coat recover their natural healthy state.
- Conditioner? we strongly suggest a simple natural apple cider vinegar rinse (1-2 tablespoons in last rinse water) that our grandmothers used in simpler times to rinse out any remaining soap, restore the pH balance and leave doggies coat naturally glossy and soft.
Buster's bonza bewdy bar for bonza blokes
Buster says: "Mate, it used to be easy... A sweet wuff in a sheila's ear and the date was set. Not any more Apparently ya need 'personal groomin' ta scrub you up to scratch, mate! Or no scratch - if ya get me drift And my Bonza bewdy bar is just the ticket pal...a no-nonsense, gentle, natural, handmade soap shampoo bar just like me human uses. Cleans, conditions and deodorises me fur but is gentle on me skin. Rich natural waxes to condition with a healthy dose of powerful flea-chasing oils. Lathers quickly, rinses easily-effective but mild enough for the frequent baths humans inflict on us! No more romance killin' itchin' and scratchin' and dry skin from those horrible detergent pet shampoos! Yer ready now to wow those sheilas, mate?"
Gorgeous Georgie's gloss bar for glamour girls
Georgie says: "Dahlings, if you had broken the hearts of as many admirers as moi, everyone asks: Georgie - what's your secret? What makes you such a dog magnet? It's my Gloss shampoo bar, no-nonsense, gentle, natural, handmade soap shampoo bar just like my human uses. It cleans, conditions and deodorises my fur but is gentle on my perfect pink skin. It's rich natural waxes condition with a healthy dose of powerful flea-chasing oils. It lathers quickly and rinses easily. It's effective but mild enough for the frequent indulgent baths that we girls love! After all when you have snared that bashful beagle and he runs his paws through your coat you want satin not sandpaper! No more of that o-so-unattractive itching and scratching and dry skin from detergent pet shampoos! Soft silky fur - every glamour girl's seduction secret!"
All Professor Fuzzworthy Beard Care Grooming, Hair Care & Skin Care products are handmade from 100% natural & organic ingredients. Sulfate, paraben, palm oil, fragrance, plastic & cruelty free – zero waste since 1993!
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua (Water), Oleo europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leatherwood Cera alba (Beeswax), Glycine soja (Soybean) Wax, Melia azadirachta (Neem) Essential Oil, Pyrus malus (Apple) Vinegar, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Mentha pulegium (Pennyroyal) Leaf Essential Oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Blue Gum) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus citriodora (Lemon-Scented Eucalyptus) Essential Oil, Kunzea ambigua (Kunzea) Essential Oil, Sodium lactate (derived from Cane Sugar), Leatherwood Mel (Honey), Fucus vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Sapindus mukorossi (Soapnut) Extract