Say good bye to soggy soaps and clogged soap dishes with the Air Dry Soap Saver!
Comes in 3 finishes:
- Beech Wooden Soap Holder
- White Soap Holder
- Chrome Soap Holder
Buy 2 for $27.95
Buy 3 for $35.95
Made from sustainable Beech wood, the ‘buy-once’ Air Dry Soap Saver prolongs the life of your soap, shampoo and conditioner bars while leaving your kitchens, workshops and bathrooms uncluttered and plastic-free!
- ‘Scandi’ Beechwood design or white
- Self-adhesive strip, suitable for glass, tiles, and mirrors
- Screws, suitable for wood, wall plaster, and cork
- Magnet (fixed onto the wall mount)
- 1 detached metal disk, smooth on one side, indented on the other, suitable for insertion into soap, shampoo, and conditioner bars.
You can reuse your metal disc.
No extra discs included. If you wish, you can recycle bottle caps for extra metal discs.
How to use:
- Erecting the wall-mount using self-adhesive: peel paper backing off the self-adhesive pad and press firmly onto a clean, dry surface. Please note: allow 24 hours before first use to ensure the adhesive to fully harden (this is important).
- Erecting the wall-mount using screws: place screw into the hole provided on the soap-holder and screw into place using a drill. This method allows for immediate use.
- Using the holder: simply press the metal disc provided firmly into the middle of the flattest side of your soap (or shampoo, conditioner) bar. Once the metal disc is secure, snap it on to the wall-mount, and you are done!
The soap holder works great and is a nice addition to the bathroom. It's fashionable and functional!
Something so simple, however my soap doesn’t sit around in a soap dish any longer. Plus, we are so pleased we gifted one to my fav mother-in-law.