Just wanted to let you know that I have been using your Rosehip-C eye care oil on my eyelids for several months now, and it has managed to calm a skin irritation that I have had for the last ten years! Prior to using your oil, the only product which worked was hydrocortisone, which I used almost daily. Thanks so much!__ - Cheers, Toni Lalich
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs a moisture boost around the eye area, dry skin sufferers. Users tell us that fine lines are diminished with regular use.
What is it?
Rosehip Eye Care Oil is a super rich oil with Rosehip oil ( nature's rich source of antoxidant Vitamin C) combining a delicate blend of the finest plant and nut oils, packed with naturally occurring vitamins. It provides the intensive care needed around the delicate eye area which has no oil glands- best used at night. Keeps the skin naturally moist. One bottle can last for up to a year! Great value for money.
How to Use:
- dab a few drops onto the eye area (below the eyes & on the eyelids). Pat gently.
- mix a few drops into your Beauty and the bees moisture cream to make a fantastic antioxidant rich"night" cream
- use as a chemical free "serum" under your moisture cream, day or night to "boost" your moisture cream.
- use on scarred areas to help reduce visibility of scars
- use instead of a moisture cream if you have oily skin or live in a hot tropical climate
- use as a facial massage oil to firm muscle structure and skin
Ingredients and benefits:
|raw wheatgerm, macadamia, hazelnut, jojoba, avocado, carrot, sesame and almond oils||finest skin nourishing plant and nut oils, packed with natural vitamins E, D A etc plus minerals - all very light in texture, so highly penetrative|
|Rosehip seed oil||super rich source of cellular regenerative vitamin C|
Directions for use
- using the fingertips, pat in a tiny amount around the eye area best used at night
- best used at night for maximum benefit when relaxed and resting - It's an excellent facial massage oil, too.