Thank you Balding Beards for voting Professor Fuzzworthy's Beard Shampoo the #1 Best Beard Shampoo & the awesome review!
- Voted #1 Best Beard Shampoo 2020 -
Here's what they say:
"And now, from the land Down Under, we give you an annual contender for best beard shampoo.
Yes, those Tasmanian (Australian) Devils on the Professor Fuzzworthy team have created a hit with their Beard Shampoo. It’s unique, it works, and it’s chock-full of natural ingredients.
First, a quick look at what Professor Fuzzworthy’s shampoo is, specifically: it comes in a bar form, rather than liquid (like most shampoos). No, it’s not a bar of soap but a bar of shampoo that you apply to your beard – and a little goes a long way – and then store in a soap dish or metal rack.
Let’s dig deeper into why we decided to include Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Wash Shampoo in our best beard shampoo reviews:
- As mentioned, this is an all-natural beard shampoo that includes Leatherwood beeswax and honey. It gently cleans your beard while also giving it a healthy, shiny look that others will admire.
- The list of ingredients includes essential oils that keep the skin underneath your beard healthy. There are no parabens, synthetic fragrances, or artificial coloring.
- This is a versatile product that works on your head (as a shampoo) and as a body wash for all of your other parts.
- It has a pleasing scent that is woodsy yet subtle.
- Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Wash Shampoo contains several ingredients found in beard balm. That said, use less beard balm and oil, because this product has similarities that will save you money in the long run.
Don’t get us wrong: we want you to use beard balm and beard oil, but this beard wash shampoo may have the added benefit of extending the life of your beard grooming products..."