Say good bye to soggy soaps and clogged soap dishes with the Air Dry Soap Saver!
Buy 2 for $27.95
Buy 3 for $35.95
Made from sustainable Beech wood, the ‘buy-once’ Air Dry Soap Saver prolongs the life of your soap, shampoo and conditioner bars while leaving your kitchens, workshops and bathrooms uncluttered and plastic-free!
- ‘Scandi’ Beech wood design, Chrome or white
- Self-adhesive strip, suitable for glass, tiles and mirrors
- Screws, suitable for wood, wall plaster and cork
- Magnet (fixed onto the wall mount)
- 1 detached metal disk, smooth on one side, indented on the other, suitable for insertion into soap, shampoo and conditioner bars.
You can reuse your metal disc.
No extra discs included. If you wish, you can recycle bottle caps for extra metal discs.
How to use:
- Erecting the wall-mount using self-adhesive: peel paper backing off the self-adhesive pad and press firmly onto a clean, dry surface. Please note: allow 24 hours before first use to ensure the adhesive to fully harden (this is important).
- Erecting the wall-mount using screws: place screw into the hole provided on the soap-holder and screw into place using a drill. This method allows for immediate use.
- Using the holder: simply press the metal disc provided firmly into the middle of the flattest side of your soap (or shampoo, conditioner) bar. Once the metal disc is secure, snap it on to the wall-mount and you are done!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The soap has been resting happily under its magnetic perch. I am impressed with how well the little metal piece sticks in the soap. I've only had it up there for a day, though, so we'll see. Also, I am not a big fan of permanently gluing things to walls, partially because I'm renting. I dodged around this by cutting a StickerShield sheet to about the size of one of my bathroom tiles, and used the Soap Bar Saver's adhesive strip to attach to that, and then used that to attach to the bathroom tile. The adhesive strip that comes with the savers is really strong! It has not come loose from the shield, so fingers crossed!
Works great and was easy to install.
Professor Fuzzworthy's Air Dry Magnetic Soap Bar Saver
Simple install and works well.