This Moroccan mud shampoo bar is a day spa for your mop.
Made with mineral-rich and ultra-hydrating Rhassoul Clay from the base of the Atlas Mountains, it shines and defines curly, frizzy, brittle or tired hair.
According to our customers, this is THE bar for sorting out scalp problems.
Size: 4.2 oz
7 things to know about this Moroccan mud and honey shampoo bar:
- It’s handcrafted, totally natural and free from harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in commercial hair care products.
- As a naturally solid cube, it lasts a looooong time. (Even longer considering healthy hair doesn’t get greasy as fast or need washing as often.) Less packaging, zero single-use plastics, and all the savings for you, oh frugal one.
- This moisturising bar is great for all hair types. But it’s especially awesome if you have dry, unruly, curly wurly or distressed tresses.
- Rich in Rhassoul Clay, it’s like an IV of essential minerals that smooth, strengthen, soften and shine-up your tresses. This ochre-coloured clay has been used in beauty care for over 1500 years, and is sourced from the base of the Atlas Mountains in Northern Africa.
- Combined with deeply moisturising plant oils and butters such as coconut, olive and castor, your hair will be frizz free and glossy in no time.
- And hey, we better mention that this shampoo bar is brimming with honey, too. But not just any bee juice, pure Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax from the remote West Coast wilderness. We’re proud to partner with R. Stephens, a family of apiarists who’ve been tending hives in the rainforest for over 100 years.
- With all this talk of wild beauty, it’s good to know that this low-waste and non-toxic shampoo bar is a big vote for the environment. It’s safe for you, our waterways, our wildlife, and our one precious planet.