Professor Fuzzworthy's Solid Beard Shampoo Bar & Air Dry Shampoo/Soap Saver Gift Set
Say good bye to soggy soaps and clogged soap dishes with the Air Dry Soap Saver!
Perfect shampoo & soap dish for Professor Fuzzworthy Solid Beard Shampoo Bars - Keeps your shampoo fresh and dry.
This magnetic, self-adhesive, wall-mounted soap holder is perfect for storing and drying your soap, shampoo and conditioner bars in between use in any room of the house. Made from sustainable Beech wood, the ‘buy-once’ Air Dry Soap Saver prolongs the life of your soap, beard shampoo and conditioner bars while leaving your kitchens, workshops and bathrooms uncluttered and plastic-free!
- ‘Scandi’ Beech wood design
- Self-adhesive strip, suitable for glass, tiles and mirrors
- Screws, suitable for wood, wall plaster and cork
- Magnet (fixed onto the wall mount)
- 1 detached metal disk, smooth on one side, indented on the other, suitable for insertion into soap, shampoo and conditioner bars. You can reuse your metal disc.
No extra discs included. If you wish, you can recycle bottle caps for extra metal discs.
How to use:
- Erecting the wall-mount using self-adhesive: peel paper backing off the self-adhesive pad and press firmly onto a clean, dry surface. Please note: allow 24 hours before first use to ensure the adhesive to fully harden (this is important).
- Erecting the wall-mount using screws: place screw into the hole provided on the soap-holder and screw into place using a drill. This method allows for immediate use.
- Using the holder: simply press the metal disc provided firmly into the middle of the flattest side of your soap (or shampoo, conditioner) bar. Once the metal disc is secure, snap it on to the wall-mount and you are done!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best beard shampoo I've ever used
Solid Beard Shampoo Bar & Air Dry Shampoo/Soap Saver Saver Gift Set
This is by far the best beard shampoo I’ve used.
The shampoo saver is awesome!
Awesome beard soap bar, lathers up nicely with just a scrub or 2. Wanted something to wash my beard without drying out my face and it works great. The soap saver is a must!